Sunday 3 November 2013

I need President Jonathan's "Goodluck": Ultimate Commander

                                          

Nigeria’s Osita Offor, popularly known as De Ultimate Commander, has made a special appeal to President Goodluck Jonathan to be among the cream of distinguished Nigerians that would cheer him to victory when he defends his World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship title against America’s Bobby Ashley on   December 6, at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos.
 
Commander who made the appeal in Lagos on Friday at a Media Briefing to herald the historic fight, disclosed that he already has the backing of four serving governors, the National Assembly and his spiritual pillar, Prophet T.B. Joshua, stressing that the presence of President Jonathan would serve as the icing on the cake and the real tonic he needs to subdue his American challenger. 

                                    
 
“I’ve never lost or drawn any fight in my career. Now that I’ve got enough motivation from the National Assembly, my state Governor, Dr.Theodore Orji and Governors Babatunde Fashola, Godswill Akpabio, Issa Yuguda as well as my spiritual pillar, Prophet T.B Joshua; I’m not going to let my promoter and the entire Nigerians down” he assured.
“But I wish to make a passionate appeal to my President, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, to sit by the ringside and watch me package the American wrestler in a crate back to his country” De Ultimate Commander said
.
The Abia State-born wrestler who maintained that he had no reason to fail in his title defence, however, said he needed more fund to embark on training in America to fine-tune his preparation for the big fight.

“My promoter has provided me with all I need for my preparation for the fight. I have no reason to fail. But I need to travel to America to fine-tune my training. I’m going to fight with an American, so I need to go there and train with American wrestlers and master their tricks as well as get used to the latest edition of the type of customized ring that we shall be fighting in” he explained.
Commander who regrettably pointed out that the World Wrestling Championship belt that is decorated with national flags of popular wrestling nations did not have the Nigerian flag on it, vowed to ensure that the Nigerian flag is added on the belt after he shall have defeated his American challenger on December 6.
“I was stunned to discover that the World Wrestling Championship belt does not have the Nigerian flag on it when there are flags of other notable countries on the belt. But I will make sure that the Nigerian flag is embossed on the belt after I shall have defeated Bobby Ashley on December 6” he vowed.
I am saying "good luck" to you, Commander!

No comments:

Post a Comment